Sunday, December 20, 2009

Moments Notice Cruises Embarrassing Erections: What To Say?

Embarrassing Erections: What to say? - moments notice cruises

OK What is it, have an erection at a sensitive time ....

I was on a cruise (with the name of The Love Boat) and my wife has made money for me to have a relaxing massage for relaxation. This young about 25 greeted me. They removed my bathing suit and everything was fine until he started to karate chop thing) on my quadriceps (thigh.

When they chopped knee .. I thought ... About my taxes ... accidentally triggered in me wooohoo ... When he was in the thigh ... I close my eyes and thought of the work that I do ... Then Chop Chop Chop .. Flick ...

Needless to say .. It is a moment where you know that you get, and there is nothing you can do about it ... Swimwear ... there is no place to hide and go nowhere. After about 4 seconds, they must have noticed that my problem .. and began to massage my arm. It was too late. I opened one eye and saw that I was so embarrassed. What do you say to your

0 comments:

Post a Comment