Sunday, January 10, 2010

D Credit Mortgages Does Anyone Know How To Accomplish A Short Sale Without Damaging My Credit? Or Just How To Get Rid Of A Condo?

Does anyone know how to accomplish a short sale without damaging my credit? Or just how to get rid of a condo? - d credit mortgages

I'm trying to get rid of my apartment, not because I pay my association fees and my mortgage.

At this time I can with my 1st and 2 Mortgage on, if I pay my association fees each month just for a 1bed/1bath around 400/month.

I try a short sale, an investor, but after, what I've heard that I have to pay mortgage (1st and stop 2.) should be such that the investor can prove to the bank can not pay my apartment, and so convincing that the banks will be better to sell at a reduced price for the investor, rather than without me (which is much more expensive for the bank, which sold at a lower price).

However, these late payments was finally told that my credit card, and taking into account that has a very good credit, and I prefer if they stayed there.

Is there a way to get a short sale, whereby the protection of my credit card or other method of downloading a condo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment