Monday, February 15, 2010

2009 Silverado Snow Tires What Is The Best Car For My Needs?

What is the Best Car for my needs? - 2009 silverado snow tires

Hello to all: What would be the best truck on the snow in the north are driven to the transportation of goods in the summer and luxury. This is my first car, and I'll buy a Ford F-150, Toyota Tundra (If I), a 1500 Dodge Ran a Chevrolet Silverado. I pick-up Light (calipers, wheel is more fun to cover and fog-up thingy. I'll probably purchase the 2009 model year in 2012 (lease does not?). I hope I will have a piece of Nice money at this time and I am a better car (leather, sunroof). I confine myself to a sedan Nice (Used Passat) or searching Wrange Jeep, the car of choice for kids my people. What do you think would be best for me and why? Thanks!

PS: I want a car with soft suspension, which is the sweetest of these vehicles? II do not want a truck with the very front with this: I need a center armrest for many reasons, and I like the style of the seat. I will take into consideration for a pick-up standard. If you have just bought his first car and your own high school: What to buy?

4 comments:

portland... said...

Most cars are now beautiful day. I tell you, a model 2007 Toyota Tundra drives like a car, very smooth and quiet. has a good 4WD high towing capacity, safety and a good side, it's a Toyota, a high resale value, high reliability. Tundra 5.7 reaches 60 mph in 6 seconds. STOCK. For example, a Ford F-150 is equipped with a load of 10,000 pounds, and tundra, tundra to 60 3-times faster than the ford is not the power, its speed ratio, automatic 6-speed torque. Look at GM and Chrysler are for a reason, bankruptcy, you can not build cars. Judge for yourself.

For a limousine. The best car for the money is probably an Infiniti G35, a powerful, slightly larger than a BMW 5 Series, and good fuel economy for a very pleasant walk ......

itsjustm... said...

Well, I've always preferred to Chevrolet. I grew up in them. So I am the Chevrolet Silverado. I'm in high school and I bought a 2000 Camaro in the last year.

L.A. said...

Dude nice if u want to go a truck with the Dodge Ram

formely henrysol said...

Chevrolet has a good tracking of spare parts, at least more than Toyota .... In the early 2000s Chevys had a bank or an arm rest was great if you had your daughter, she can sit next to you or your friend has been with you his arm down and offers drinks and other things, the average ... I do not believe that the domestic trucks offer a sunroof, but certain imports such as tundra, which is good ... You can get in your truck or Cadillac Denali things brought other lines to something more luxurious you can do with Toyota ... I went with an extra cab chevy 4x4 ... but when the money truck Denali, which comes with a 6.0L engine and AWD get all the extras you see the link

Post a Comment