Friday, February 19, 2010

Does Neutrogena Power Scrub Work ~~~Has Anyone Used These Neutrogena Products And Do They Work?~~~?

~~~Has anyone used these Neutrogena products and do they work?~~~? - does neutrogena power scrub work

* Acne Stress Control Power Foam Wash
Acne * Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub
* Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment

I would buy it, but you can every day? I am glad not to be confused as my skin care routine to ... If you have other skin care is a better solution, please let me know. I always get acne and fat that surrounds the sensitive skin. Please do not recommend to Proactiv, but because it no longer.

1 comments:

xoxoxo said...

Products facelift Neutreogena incredible job. I tried most of them, and had very good results. I also have super oily skin and acne in my T-zone, and at least by me, before I begin the Neutrogena Acne Free Face Wash is the only orange in the bottle. Only $ 4 and works very well.
I have the foam formation during the energy crisis, which works well. It's really fun to wash your face cuz it foams so much!
I like the Bush clear, because only small grains scrub irritates my acne. As for the rest of my very own face, acne only slightly red and angry, so I stopped to use it.
The 3-in-1 treatment of acne moisturizer works very well. But it is a little more expensive than others. I love met better than proactive, cuz that's much gentler on the skin.
You must every day, every day. Substitute every day. One day, wash foam, the next day with the brush, etc

Post a Comment