Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bibical Quotes About Retirement Bibical Quote Help Needed....?

Bibical Quote Help Needed....? - bibical quotes about retirement

When I was a child, I heard the quote about something like "just a boy with the heart of a child will enter the kingdom of heaven", or something.

If you can, tell me the verbage in the Bible and let me know where to look.

God bless you.

lol

What is the "Mouth You Turn Me" or "You Spin Me Round, as shown by the parts of a file" what the meaning or saying.?

3 comments:

honorabl... said...

Mark 10:13-15 13
And the people brought children to touch, but the disciples they were going.
14
Jesus saw this, he was indignant and said, "Suffer the little children come to me, do not stop, for the kingdom of God belongs to them.
15
In truth, I say unto you, that someone who is not fit to accept not enter the kingdom of God like a child, 2nd "
------------
www.blueletterbible.com for research is very cool - like Google, for example.
if the song .. Google;)

_______________
Matthew 18 actually also addresses
1AT same time the disciples came to Jesus and said, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
2Y Jesus called a child over to him and placed him in their midst,
3Y "Verily, I say, will not be converted and become as little children, you will not in the kingdom of heaven.

eldad9 said...

Psalm 137:9?

Of course, my memory is not what it was, remember, it has something to do with children.

Aspurtaime Dog Sneeze said...

"Verily I say unto you, unless you changed and are like children, not the kingdom of heaven."

Post a Comment