Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank You Note For Coach Issues With My Coach?

Issues with my coach? - thank you note for coach

This could be a little long, so I warn you. XP

Well, so are the other two girls are swimming in my lane in the [three, including me], the fastest in the team and three of us have the shoulder problems. I have over and I'm sure it's worse. I have an inflammation of the tendon of biceps tendinitis, where two other girls took only a tendon in his shoulder. still complaining about the fact that the train I [never complained at home waiting] and actually gave these bands stretching before training and not allowed to fly because of because of his "shoulder problems. As for me," the coach anything. I went to the doctor and my coach gave him a piece of paper and nothing to do. Is it wrong? a kind of nepotism? How do I do this with my coach, because it really disturbs me? : \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

Thank you for your help!

3 comments:

Anonymou... said...

ALWAYS complain about it - then you are "the longing" - perhaps his coach, do not really know how bad it is. Maybe you need to copy a bit - stand up for themselves more, if anything their health is threatened because of what we can in this season, your body hurt long-term consequences of long-term. Her trainer did not go around his body for the rest of your life - You Do! Be sure to do to your body and what it takes to stay safe.

lauren said...

I had this problem last year, almost the same situation. before training one day you will ask yourself whether you can change and all night freestyle or back, so you always get the same amount of yards and you still need the resistance. if he says no, tell him to bury the accident will not help you, be faster, not even the need to educate other young girls in this case. if it continues to say no, go to your assistant coach, if you have one.

rwd said...

If I were you, I would be less concerned about how the coach is the treatment of other girls and focus on my rehabilitation.

First, we must learn about the nature of his injury. You do not have "an inflamed biceps tendon and tendinitis. The"-ite "suffix means inflammation.

What is the note from your doctor? What your doctor to prescribe rehabilitation exercises? If not, you need only a physical therapist specializing in sports medicine to be found. You probably have developed a muscular imbalance. The muscles around the shoulder are over-developed and primarily dominated by the muscles, small, specialized structures that stabilize the shoulder joint. The result is tendons (usually the biceps and triceps) you glide in and out of position, are irritated, they swell, more trouble ... (Cycle) is continuing. His condition will not improve the shoulder) (and probably even worse, unless they are working diligently to reverse the condition.

Resent Lane is not helping your partner. Do not be honest with YoCoach Uruguay Round joint pain does not help you. Do not worry about what is and is not for others. Begin to ask for help. Do not hesitate. Get worse if you work on improving.

Post a Comment