Saturday, November 7, 2009

Marriage Card Message Should I End This Marriage?

Should i end this marriage? - marriage card message

My husband was at home last year, more than 6 months (I said I do not want to - I do not contribute at all) went back to ask another change, and hopefully in April, found that in 6 months I was in a relationship with another woman and I always came back to him. Do not tell me. I ask you to live and to ask opportunitty show that he really loves me and wants to be with me really. But I've tried to fix things, but I think it is not work, they just want change and not, as I said that we need. I'm not happy, and I realized that it is not willing to give me what I need to be happy .. Then I said, it's over. Why? in ten years because I expected that and I never, but I saw what he did, and I think that if he did, and he wants to be with me, I deserve better. I will not lose more time. What do you think? What I ask is to prove more attention to that I'm important to him my feelings are important, but says he hasis a ratio of 24 hours and unfortunately have not sent cards, messages or flowers, that I am not asking too much ..... Am I ?.......

2 comments:

crazy8ed... said...

Yes, but not because they send flowers. But because he is not willing to work in a partnership. It takes two. One can not by itself. You can try counseling, but if this fails, go out and work is expected to have a happy life. Everyone has the right to the pursuit of happiness.

Jane Marple said...

Her husband is almost finished the marriage when she and the subject again under her roof, maintaining a relationship with another woman.

Her husband wants to save his marriage, he does not want to just share their property and must pay the child.

He said ... not every effort in this place.

I see here is not to take up a lot.

Post a Comment