Saturday, November 7, 2009

Young Virgins Bleeding Im A Virgin Whos Just Had Sex And Now Im Bleeding ?

Im a virgin whos just had sex and now im bleeding ? - young virgins bleeding

I was in my period of about 4 or 5 days and I had sex for the first time. I was very close and was getting a little difficult, but we have until the end and a half, I noticed she was bleeding, but I thought it was shaving and told him to. mentioned something about HIV, but I want to nothing. after completion and had gone to the toilet and I bleed a little further down my vagina. I'm just a teenager, and only need a response that assures me I'm fine. I've read other questions and answers and thought I might have blown my cherry, but not really understand what it means to all scientific explination. Please can someone help: (?

2 comments:

amylou_n said...

All women react differently after having sex for the first time some bleeding for a few minutes, some can bleed for a few days. But that is normal. You can bleed the next time or maybe not.

I was bleeding a lot my first time and it hurts, it hurts the second time and I was bleeding a little the next morning. The third time was almost no pain and absolutely no blood. So it's different for every woman.

But if you do not protect and you notice that something is wrong, if not stop the bleeding after a few days to ... I recommend that you consult a doctor.

JoNAS BROTHERS FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

She dipped signifies your cherry, breaking the hymen is a thin layer of the skin in the vagina, the breaks when you have sex! It is normal, bleeding is also normal that a little pain. They are for the first time with sex. They are good and normal, so I have on a pedestal in order to prevent leakage, and should then disappear.

Post a Comment